Writers Bloc 3

Monday, September 12, 2005

Per MB's request.

There couldn’t have been a smaller number like Three and Three...? However.

7 Things I Plan to do Before I Die
Fall in love and all that it involves (marriage, kids, etc.)

Find a job that constantly challenges and satisfies me

Write a book and dedicate it to my grandmother

Become fluent in Spanish, German and at least one other language

Become a certified skydiver

At least set foot on all seven continents

Be a dancer/hoochie in a rapper’s video (See previous post.)


7 Things I Can Do

Make noodles and some desserts from scratch

Dance

Regularly dislocate my toe

Shoot pool

Be there for my family and friends

Live with Jeff

In some sense, always go home again


7 Things I Can’t Do

Sing

Stand ignorant people

Chemistry

Eat cheesecake

Tie a cherry stem with my tongue

Cut my own hair

Apparently lose my southeastern Ohio accent


7 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex

Sense of humor

How he treats his family and friends

Eyes

Smile

Shoulders

The kind of dog he has

A crisp, white button-down shirt


7 Things I Say Most Often

I’m still looking (for a job).

Slut! (To Jeff)

When was the last time you showered? (Also to Jeff)

We’re just friends. He’s gay.

Um… yeah… sure… right…

Dammit

I should have been a (insert any occupation here except writer).


7 Celebrity Crushes

Eric Szmanda

Jason Dohring

Colin Farrell

Josh Charles

Kiefer Sutherland

Hal Sparks

The Click Five (the whole band)

1 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurrah! great list, tosh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home