Writers Bloc 3

Saturday, July 02, 2005

I'm apparently it.

My friend Dani was (kind?) enough to tag me. So here, as requested, are my current six favorite songs and six other bloggers I know to do the same. First, let me say that reading other bloggers' lists made me realize how behind the times I must be because I don't have an iPod or get iTunes. Yep, I'm still listening to songs... wait for it... on CDs. Those of you who need to can take a minute to get over that initial shock while the rest read my choices, in no particular.

"Better Version" - Shinedown
"Me and the Moon" - Something Corporate
"Beverly Hills" - Weezer
"Jesse's Girl" - Rick Springfield
"Stand Up" - Ludacris
"Ain't No Sunshine" - Eva Cassidy

No single genre can hold me down, no sir. As far as six other bloggers, I tag the rest of my sisters. (hee hee)

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Misty said...

Ok, this requires a lot of thought, and you are all probably going to laugh at my choices, but here goes:
"My Immortal" by Evanescence
"She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5
"Ain't No Sunshine" sorry, I know this is a repeat of Tasha's, but it really is a great song)
"All My Roads" by Collin Raye
"Drops of Jupiter" by Train
"Unwell" by Matchbox 20

 

Post a Comment

<< Home