Writers Bloc 3

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Nicknames

Since the Sister Circle has a penchant for nicknames (or code names in the case of stalking missions), I thought for the fun of others and a little self-humiliation, I'd share all the nicknames I've had through the years, or at least the ones I remember. Please, sisters, share with me, so I'm not standing naked on the platform alone.
These are in as close as I can get to chronological order, followed by who originated them:
My Dawn (my sister--sweet huh?)
McDurf Turkey (my dad--not so sweet, but a few years later I got revenge by calling him Angry Moose)
Sunshine (my mom)
Mickey Mouse (my family)
Moo-moo (my sister)
Thumper (friends in elementary school)
Mailbox (friends in middle school)
1510 (friends in high school)
Vamp (friends in college)
Triangle-head (friends from my college newspaper, The Weekly Triangle)
Cricket (co-workers)
Musty (annoying co-worker)
Mick (current close friends)
Mist (everyone)

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Tasha said...

I've had a few nicknames and name variations myself. I'm not explaining but here goes...
Slimer
Tash
T.J.
Baby girl
Kylie's or Adam's sister
Tiger
Ghetto Fabulous
P. Monkey (or P. Monkiddy)
T
Mrs. Robinson
Homewrecker or H.W.
Kay Chicago

 

Post a Comment

<< Home