Cold-blooded
I'm tired of being cold all the time.
In the summer, if I'm inside in the air conditioning, I usually have a sweater on because I'm cold. In the fall, I start wearing sweaters while everyone else is wearing light long-sleeved shirts. Often in the winter, I wear gloves at work, at least until they completely drive me crazy trying to type with them on, because my hands are perpetually cold. On my bed, I currently have a sheet, a velour blanket and a heavy comforter--plus a puppy who keeps my feet warm.
I am tired of being cold. Surely there's a solution?
I swear it's not in my head. The average body temperature is 98.6 degrees. My temperature is usually between 97 and 98 degrees, and usually it's closer to 97. Check my medical charts, I swear.
What's wrong with me? I just want to be able to sit in a 70 degree room and not feel like I'm freezing! Help!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home